Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let me be...or be here [pick one]...PLEASE


This is just about as unchildish I could be...

I'm tryna leave this alone and let people live... Are you serious... Is that where were left... I didn't want it to [and never thought it would] get to this place... But it did... what the fuck... I don't get it... I think it's me... Maybe I been the ONLY one fucking up... But If not... I'm tight... This type of shit hurts... And I don't know why... For now Ima just breathe... Like Sister Leah [the Camp Drum teacher] told me to do... 1...2...3... [breathe] [[Three options go BUCK!...try to sort this shit out...write a song about it...] [or leave this shit ALONE...wow...that's some shit ][ Yes I know that was four] FUCK!!! I hate this -PINOCCHIO [is really hating Cinderella] and he shouldn't have to... Peace...I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment