Thursday, April 9, 2009

...so there's this girl

















how did I get myself into this?...


I tried to stay as far away from the thought as possible...

I don't get it...

I'm usually pretty good at that...

But I really like this girl...

I'm still tryna figure out what's on her mind...

Like...this really wasn't supposed to happen

I think so at least [?]...

Lotta [dots]...

She really is the cats pajamas...

I've always thought that...

But now it's different...

I don't know...

maybe it's because shes "this girl"

lol that's some real third grade shit

[yay! black make me feel like me again...oh well it was good while it lasted...back to the bitch in me...thanks Common http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjrT29f8fhY]

[Upside] smiles and bomb ass music lately

[Downside] confusion, next week and ice cream

idk why I said ice cream...

I just couldn't think of enough downsides...

That'll be all for this rave...


LATER!
Peace and Productivity




...Pinocchio...

No comments:

Post a Comment